MusicLink is a national non-profit foundation, with an affiliate in Oregon, that provides support to music teachers who offer scholarships to students in financial need.
If you are already teaching a student at half or less of your normal fee, you may register yourself and your student for MusicLink and begin to take advantage of the many benefits offered, including:
- Reimbursement of education-related expenses (scores, strings, metronome, etc.)
- Reimbursement of Syllabus, Festival, competition fees
- Discounts or free music and materials from major publishers and local music stores
- Free or discounted concert tickets
- Free piano tunings (in some areas of Oregon)
- Scholarship opportunities for summer camps and continuing education
- Scholarship awards
Would you like to help a promising student who has financial needs? Ask to be placed on our list of potential teachers. You would never be obligated to accept a student, merely agree to be contacted to consider a candidate.
Questions? Contact Dr. Debra Sostrin, Oregon MusicLink State Coordinator