Contact Liz Willis, NCTM to post announcements, ads, or other items of interest to music teachers and students.
Disclaimer: None of the products or information on this page is sponsored by or endorsed by OMTA.
Music Teacher for 29-year-old arts education nonprofit, Cognizart by MetroArts Inc.’s 360 Arts Camp[Posting body] 360arts.org
Scope of Work:
Monday – Friday. 8:15-4:15, July 18-22 at the World Forestry Center; move in 7:30 a.m., July 18, move-out 4:30 p.m., July 22
Compensation: $1,250 / week. Camp attendance is offered gratis for up to two campers between the ages of 7 and 12.
- Possess degrees in arts and/or early education
- A passion for teaching the arts and inspiring young kids.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Being fully COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted according to CDC guidelines.
- Willingness to follow and enforce COVID-19 health & safety guidelines.
Scope of work:
- Create and implement engaging age-appropriate lesson plans to educate campers, ages 6-12, incorporating the multicultural vision of our Friday Artist.
- Oversee your group’s morning warm-up and cool-down procedures, engaging Counselors.
- Provide an interactive and fun educational environment in which campers can learn and grow as creative artists.