A huge congratulations to all the 2021 Level X students who took their virtual exams this year, and to their teachers for finding ways to keep the students learning at such a high level! This is an enormous accomplishment and we are proud to present their recital to you, via YouTube, below.
2021 Level X Recital
Level X Recitalists in order of appearance:
- Asher McKinnon — Clair de lune — Debussy
- Joanne Limb — Sonata Op. 2, No. 1 in F Minor 1st mvt. — Beethoven
- Allison Craner — Jardins sous la pluie — Debussy
- Annalee Hiebert — The Sunken Cathedral — Debussy
- Lydia Sauble — La plus que lente — Debussy
- Rex Zhao — Prelude in G Minor Op. 23, No. 5 — Rachmaninoff
- Juliana Ha — Prelude No. 1 — Gershwin
- Sydney Swiderski — Prelude and Fugue in B flat Major — J. S. Bach
- Ayla Murphy — Arabesque No. 1 — Debussy
- Kara Ng — Veiled Autumn — Schwanter
- Niah Andrus — La plus que lente — Debussy
- Anish Wuppalapati — Clair de lune — Debussy
- Kayla Jensen — Prelude III — Gershwin
- Arthur Tan — Scherzo Op. 16, No. 2 — Mendelssohn
- Austin Ye — Suggestion Diabolique — Prokofiev
Sandy Hull, Anne Denis, Heidi Evans, Linda Hansen, Jill Gambill, Dianne Davies, Linda Greer, Susan Johnson, Molly Wheeler, Suzanne Hamlin, Karen Huntsberger, Jan Mittelstaedt, Lacie Mitts, Elizabeth Morris
Congratulations to all the outstanding students performing today and for their diligence and to all the wonderful teachers!
Special thanks to all the parents for supporting music in the lives of these outstanding musicians.
Lacie Mitts ~ OMTA Level X Recital & Awards Chair